e3: Your Employee Engagement Experts
We specialize in providing human resources technology and outsourcing services, becoming a true extension of our customers’ human resources departments. Our hi-tech, hi-touch approach delivers leading benefits administration systems to customers who are looking to move away from paper or are dissatisfied with their current system(s). We enhance those systems (or your current system’s) effectiveness through our licensed, professional Benefit Counseling team.
- Educate: we educate employees about their benefits at the point of enrollment so that the right plans are elected at the right times.
- Empower: we empower employees to utilize their plans wisely to receive their maximum value; improving consumerism and employee satisfaction.
- Enroll: we enroll employees to ensure that all required data is collected, audited and transmitted to all necessary parties without the stress that is so often present in the benefits enrollment process.
The e3 team brings diverse backgrounds and experience to our customers.
- 100+ years of combined employee benefits experience.
- Diverse experience working for brokers, carriers, TPAs and enrollment firms.
- Experience in all case-size segments (from 10 employees to 5000+) with a strong focus on the 100-1000 employee market.
- Deep understanding of both the commercial and public sector marketplaces
e3 uses our diverse experience to develop a customized communications and enrollment plan for each client. This plan of action is designed to maximize the success of an employer’s benefits program by focusing on each client’s desired outcomes. At the heart of the process is our personal touch to benefits enrollments, our benefits counseling sessions. We have found that employees typically feel more comfortable in a one-on-one setting where they can ask questions and address concerns that are specific to them. This makes true understanding of benefits concepts possible.
Where We Excel
Our experience and expertise allow us to help employers with the following challenges, among others:
- Improving Benefits Participation (Medical, HSA, Group Ancillary, etc.)
- Explaining complex benefits offerings
- Managing ACA Reporting Requirements
- Providing benefits technology to companies with limited budgets
- Delivering consistent enrollments across multiple locations
- Providing compliance support
- Enrolling employees in multiple languages
- Consolidating multiple voluntary benefits providers to simplify administration
In 2019, Chris Shealy (e3’s President and CEO) co-founded and was named Chief Operating Officer of National Enrollment Partners, LLC (NEP). Seeing the need to provide employers with enhanced enrollment services and access to a network of local benefit enrollers, Chris and his partners formed NEP to strengthen each firm’s ability to deliver industry-leading capabilities and offer access to a national network of the finest local benefits counselors.